Find Your Measurement With Our Ring Sizing Guide.
To help you find your ring size from the comfort of your home, our diamond jewelry experts have put together this downloadable ring size guide, including a ring size chart, printable ring sizer, and tips for measuring at home.
Easy and Convenient
Our printable size guide allows you to measure your ring size immediately. Before you print the guide, be sure to check that the in-print properties are set to 100%.
Use the Ring Sizing Guide to measure a ring you have at home by placing the ring over the size circles until it matches the inside edge of your ring. Make sure the ring you use fits the exact finger (and hand) you are purchasing the ring for.
Our friendly Jewelry Stylists are here to help you.
6 Helpful Hints to Success
1. Left and Right hands tend to be slightly different sizes – make sure you measure the correct finger on the correct hand.
2. Wide rings, like the Victoria Collection will fit a bit tighter. Try to measure a similar width ring in your collection when buying a wider ring.
3. Fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. Measure your finger when it is room temperature
4. Fingers can change size as you go throughout your day. The best time to measure will be at the end of your day.
5. If your knuckle is larger, take a measurement of the knuckle and another measurement where the ring will sit. Choose a size between the two so it will fit over the knuckle but not be too loose on the finger.
6. When you don’t know, or cannot find out the size, choose an average ring size. For women the average ring 6, 6.5, or 7.
For men, it is typically either a size 9 or 10.
Free Sizing Included with Your Purchase
Ensuring your ring fits perfectly is essential to us. Sophia Fiori offers ring sizing on all customized items within the first year of purchase. Contact us to arrange your sizing.